SHADOWLAKE BOSTON TERRIERS- Linda Robbins
These terms are agreed upon and accepted by both parties with the purchase of dog/puppy from SHADOWLAKE BOSTON TERRIERS.
(Buyer) Name: ____________________________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________________________
Phone Number: ___________________________________________
Closest Available large Airport: __________________________
Second Closest Airport: _________________________________
Type of Registration: (sign by only one, agreed upon choice)
Limited* AKC, NO Breeding Rights/NO PAPERS: ____________________Buyer's Signature
(*Buyer must provide proof of spay/neuter by 6-7 months old.)
FULL AKC, Breeding Rights Included:_____________________Buyer's Signature
______ *Breeder’s initials
THE TERM PUPPY REFERS TO PUPPY OR DOG
* Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Breeder must be informed immediately of the examination result by email. *** The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee***.
* Provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to:
1. Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
2. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and de-worming.
3. Refrain from taking puppy to public places/around other pets, until ALL vaccinations/age appropriate are given so he/she will be fully immunized against any contagious diseases!!
** Puppy (+ shipping) must be paid in full by six (6) weeks of age.
** All deposits are nonrefundable. Payment in form of US Postal Money orders, no personal checks will be accepted for final payment.
** Any and all shipping costs and veterinarian fees (after leaving Breeder) will be the responsibility of the buyer. _____
* This puppy is guaranteed for one year from date of birth against fatal and life threatening congenital disease. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers the movement of the dog and requires surgery to correct (unless caused by an injury), kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this one year time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the Breeder will replace the puppy. (This contract is VOID if the puppy is bred before 1 yr of age!!)
* This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal, including but not limited to: cherry eye, entropion, loose hips, grade 1 luxating patella, teeth misalignment that doesn’t hinder the normal eating/drinking function, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (pinched nostrils). Nor does it cover illness resulting from improper feeding/de-worming or care after leaving Shadowlake Bostons.
* All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. I do not give refunds.
* Breeder will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy/dog means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
* Buyer understands that Breeder feeds raw food to all dogs and does minimal vaccinations
* This guarantee does not include Coccidia, Giardia and Kennel Cough, which is possible in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
Animal must show the defect by one year of age. Breeder must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Breeder will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. Buyer may also elect to keep the puppy and the contract will no longer apply.
* No refund, in part or in full, will be given.
* A returned puppy must be returned to the Breeder in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the expense of the buyer and with all original paperwork. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
* Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Breeder on a replacement puppy.
* This guarantee applies to the original puppy buyer only and is nontransferable to a second party.
* No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been euthanized without permission of the Breeder after a consultation with the treating veterinarian(s).
* Replacement puppy will be of comparable quality and same sex upon availability. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
* There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors including, but not limited to: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders (sometimes caused by vaccinations) that are not covered by this guarantee.
* I DO NOT guarantee against conditions that may or may not be stress related from the move to a new home and/or by the shipping process. These stress related conditions that have previously remained dormant can be triggered by the above and unfortunately cannot be diagnosed until an active case becomes evident. Some of these stress related conditions or illnesses are: coccidia, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and kennel cough or any parasites/worms that the puppy may have acquired after leaving Breeder.
*Please keep your puppy off unknown surfaces until the puppy is at least 16 weeks old and has had all puppy shots, to prevent contracting diseases such as, but not limited to Parvo and distemper. I will not be responsible for puppy contracting Parvo and Distemper or other communicable diseases once they leave my care. Protect your puppy!!!
* Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury, being under/overweight or over exercised is not covered under this guarantee.
* Breeder is only guaranteeing the above puppy/dog as a healthy companion/pet and that the puppy’s' pedigree is correct to the best of her and her vet’s knowledge. Adult size/weight cannot be guaranteed.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements. **This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
* Breeder is no longer responsible for puppy after he/she leaves her care at airport, picked up at her home or any where he/she goes to the new home.
* Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is solely under the jurisdiction of the State of Texas and the Breeder’s county of residence of Brazoria. It is agreed that any legal issues or court proceedings concerning the puppy purchased under this contract for any reason will be resolved in the seller’s county of residence, Brazoria County. This extends to internet sales across state lines as well.
***NOTE!!!***If at any time during the life of the puppy/dog concerned in this contract, the purchaser due to unforeseen circumstances cannot, or does not want to for any reason, continue to keep the dog we HAVE to be notified and will accept the dog back and find a suitable home for him or her. No exchange of money or replacement is offered in this circumstance.******* ________(Initial)
Name/Pictures: Buyer agrees to send pictures to this breeder after the purchase of a baby which can be posted on this Breeder’s website so everyone can see previous puppies. Buyer also agrees to place the kennel name "Shadowlake" at the beginning of the AKC registered name. .________(Initial)
Shipping/Delivery: Puppy will be shipped between eight and ten weeks of age. This contract must be signed and returned to the breeder with deposit or before final payment is made at puppy’s six (6) weeks of age. If contract isn’t signed and returned by puppy’s 8 weeks of age and paid for in full with no prior arrangements having been made between Breeder and Buyer, then any monies paid will be forfeited and puppy will be available for sale to someone else. Buyer must be able to take possession of puppy when it is old enough to leave or other charges may apply before it will be released. If no prior arrangements or contacts have been made when puppy is ready to leave, but not taken/accepted, puppy could go up for resale to someone else and all monies paid be forfeited. Breeder will make every effort to work with your schedule (and with hers) to make the transition a happy experience.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU PURCHASE A PUPPY/DOG FROM US WITHOUT RETURNING OUR CONTRACT/SALES AGREEMENT BEFORE YOUR PUPPY/DOG IS SHIPPED OR PICKED UP, YOUR HEALTH GUARANTEE IS NULL AND VOID AND SOLD AS IS. WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE HEALTH OF YOUR PUPPY. THIS CONTRACT IS PUT IN PLACE TO MAKE A HAPPY TRANSACTION BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER.
Please make United States Postal Money orders out to Linda Robbins
Thank you, and Enjoy Your New Family Member!!!
X Buyer's Signature: ____________________________________________________
X Breeder’s Signature: ____________________________________________
Linda Robbins- Shadowlake Boston Terriers
Address 901 F.M. 522, West Columbia, TX 77486